Thursday, August 18, 2016

Exciting Announcement!


As you may have seen on my Youtube Channel, I have decided to become a Steeped Tea Consultant.

Steeped Tea is a Canadian company that has recently unfurled their tea leaves in the States as well. They are an MLM, or Multi-Level Marketing company. This means they don't pay for advertising or placement in big box stores, but rather, all the proceeds go to the consultants who work the business. 

I decided to join because...well...I spend a lot of money on looseleaf tea, and I thought a.) it would be great to get a 25% discount on my own product and b.) it would be fun to be in a business that I am passionate about! So why the heck not!

The Starter Kit is AWESOME. Here in Canada it is only $99 plus S&H and Taxes. I will post my unboxing video below for your amusement. 

Here are some photos of the kit. 






My kit included everything needed to start in the business, and everything needed to sample these delectable teas! INCLUDING:

BUSINESS SUPPLIES:
30 Current Catalogues
1 Presentation Folder
1 Fundraiser Introduction
1 Welcome Envelope
5 Host Envelopes
1 Success Start Card
50 Order Forms
10 OpportuniTEA Brochures

FOOD PRODUCTS:
Smoky Tea-yaki Rub
Caramel Apple Cheeseball Mix

ACCESSORIES:
Stainless Steel Mod Pot (1.4 L)
100 Steeping Sacks
Purple Teapot Cozy
1 Pot Of Steeped Tea Spoon
1 ParTEA Carafe (Bonus for August Sign Up!!)

TEAS:
Earl Grey De La Creme - 50 g
Matcha - 25 g
Peaches and Cream - 50 g
Peppy Peppermint - 50 g
Don't Worry Be Happy - 50 g
English Breakfast - 50 g
Pineapple Orange Cooler - 50 g
Cocoa Mint - 50 g
Pina Colada - 50 g
Macchiato Dream - 50 g
Berry Mania - 50 g

I am THRILLED with my kit contents and can't wait to share more with you in the future!

My new Steeped Tea Website is


Here's our Youtube Video!
(Josh guest stars)


No comments:

Post a Comment